OUR KINDA-SIMPLE TERMS OF SERVICE
Every company has its terms. These are ours and you must agree to them to use our services. We may also modify these terms from time to time.
Posting a content
• We may allow you to post content, including photos, comments, links, and other materials. Anything that you post or otherwise make available on our Products is referred to as “User Content.” You retain all rights in, and are solely responsible for, the User Content you post to our service.
How we can use your content
• Copies of the content uploaded to our service may remain, even after you delete the content.
How long we keep your content
• Following termination or deactivation of your account, or if you remove any User Content from our services, we may retain your User Content for a commercially reasonable period of time for backup, archival, or audit purposes. Furthermore, we may retain and continue to use, store, display, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, perform, and distribute any of your User Content that shared through our services.
Feedback you provide
• You allow us to use your suggestions to make us better.
• If we are sued because of something you do with our products or services, you have to pay our costs.
• Unfortunately, people can post bad stuff on user generated content areas of our site. We take that kind of thing seriously but you still
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
• We love South Carolina. If you are wanting to sue us, you’ll need to do it here.
• Be sure to look here for the most up to date copy of our terms.
• Basically, these just mean that a deal is a deal when you are using our website or buying our products.
USING OUR SERVICES
Who can use our services
• You can use our services unless you are under 18 or if you use our products for illegal activities.
Our rights to choose who we service
• Though we’ve never needed to, we reserve the right to refuse service for any reason. Oh, and you can’t use our services while also copying them.
• If you post your content on our service, it still belongs to
• We care about the security of our users. While we work to protect the security of your content and account, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security measures. Please notify us immediately of any compromise or unauthorized use of your account.
Third-Party Links, Sites, and Services
• Sometimes we link to things. This does not imply that we endorse those links.
Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
• Though we would rarely do this, we do reserve the right to cancel any order. Also, our prices may change.
• Might run into it before we have a chance to take it down.
Limitation of Liability
• We are selling and building the best products and services we can for you but we can’t promise it will be perfect. We’re not liable for various things. If you think we are, let’s try to work it out.
• No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and our failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.